Celebrating the little victories- Lost 21 lbs!!!

Options
I have recently lost 21.5 lbs. I have plateaued a little bit lately but when I looked in the mirror today I realized how great I look despite being another 17.5 lbs away from my goal. Today reminded me to celebrate any weight loss and improvement in health and to focus on the positive(losing 21.5 lbs) and working on changing the negative(17.5 lbs to go)!

5'7"
SW: 159
CW: 137.5
GW: 120
Going forward I am thrilled about my current weight loss and am ready to tackle the last half of it!

Replies

• mcahoon79
    mcahoon79 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Small victory. Nope that is a big one.
  • wonna13
    wonna13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you. Every pound lost is 3500 calories gone and you lost 21.5 that is wonderful. It's gets harder as you get closer. So you have to find another source of achievement the scale is not going to give it you. have fun get with other people. For you one pound is a bigger person 5 pounds. So every ounce for you counts of a great achievement. I am 5'2.5 and that's my goal weight. Yes it is going to be a little hard. You can do it if you want too. Technically you are at your correct weight. That's why its getting harder.
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    One day at a time!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!