Best at home workout video?

Options
Hey!
So Im looking for a new workout series to follow for my home workouts. I get to the gym at least 3 times week but if I cant make it someday I NEED to get a workout in. I have the 21 day fix videos, and P90x (But no pull up bar at home and cant get one!)

Has anyone tried any others and found them to be any good? Im not looking for cardio workouts more muscle building, weight training videos etc.

Thanks!

Replies

• Christismylife
    Christismylife Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I really like the videos on fitnessblender's website.
  • niniundlapin
    niniundlapin Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Have you considered 21 Day Fix Extreme or P90X3 (the newer generations of what you have)?

I tried P90X3 and then 21DFX (but not 21DF). I have no pull-up bar neither so I use the resistance bands. They often come with a door anchor so you can fix the band on the doors.

I'm not sure how you feel about P90X & 21DF, but I personally like P90X3 more and am in round 2 now. I guess it's because I'm not too far away from my goal and am just trying to do it slowly while adjusting my forms. Also, I'm mixing my P90X3 with Les Mills' OnDemand ($12/mon) for their modified 30-min version workouts (cardio & muscle-training). They give you a free-trial (forgot if it's a week or 10 days) period so you can decide if you want to pay them $12 per month for the workouts. Hope this helps a little :)
  • charleygirl0418
    charleygirl0418 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    There is one called Chalean Extreme. It is weight/resistance training and is awesome. I'm sure I could help you find the right program if you would like to tell me more about what you are wanting or if there is a certain part of your body you would like to work more to get more definition.
  • michelepiper940
    michelepiper940 Posts: 29 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I love my Zumba workout DVDs. I have the Zumba exhillerate and total incredible results dvd sets.
  • Bellchick91
    Bellchick91 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I actually really liked the look of the P90X workouts but I thought the pullup bar was required? Maybe I'll give that a go next! I did like 21DFX - very good workouts for 30 minutes.

Im looking to build muscle, with minimal fat gain and just get as strong as I can! I am focusing on legs and glutes, but also shoulders and back. And of course - abs. Hard work!!!

How do you sub a resistance band for the pullup bar in p90X?