P90X

Tony Horton you make it easy to follow the workout I am loving the KENPO X AND CARDIO X...

Replies

• Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    I know what you mean...I've done like 2 rounds of P90x and I still laugh at all his stupid jokes. Lol
  • ramadimetse
    ramadimetse Posts: 12 Member
    Wish most home workout DVDs had such humour ....so we can laugh as we burn fat B);)
  • XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member
    I've done most of the P90X vids and they are all pretty aweseome.
  • swirlybee
    swirlybee Posts: 497 Member
    I'm about halfway through. I switched from the lean program to the regular program on week 5 and I'm loving it.
  • JustChristy79
    JustChristy79 Posts: 156 Member
    I know what you mean...I've done like 2 rounds of P90x and I still laugh at all his stupid jokes. Lol

But the best joke of all is on you, when you think you're done & realize you still have Ab Ripper to do. One time I actually cried.

• XavierNusum
    XavierNusum Posts: 720 Member

But the best joke of all is on you, when you think you're done & realize you still have Ab Ripper to do. One time I actually cried.

You only cried once? Great job!
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member

I still have nightmares about Ab Ripper X
    NoCoreStrength/10
  • ramadimetse
    ramadimetse Posts: 12 Member
    I so hate it but love the burn I did it today . The dreaded X RIPPER and OMG the toughest 15min ever.....M doing the lean series first week and already I feel my body getting lighter...BRING IT ON
  • kiwi_abbey
    kiwi_abbey Posts: 13 Member
    I start tomorrow. Wish me luck.