top beauty products?

Options
fatty2fabby
fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
hellllloooo beautiful people!! hope you all are having a lovely day :)
just curious to see what everyones favorite beauty products are! ( i'm training to be a make up / hair artist )
mine are always changing but my top at the moment are

estee lauder advanced night repair serum : OMG no words describe how amazing this is. go get a sample from your estee lauder counter asap!

MAC Bronzing Powder in Bronze - LUSH. gives such a nice glow!

The Breakfast Scrub soap & glory - this has got to be the best skin scrub i've everr used! smells so good & gives the skin a glow!

MAC False Lash Effect Mascara - looovee it! really gives the fake lash effect!

i could go on and on but those are my favorites atm :)

Replies

• Kristhin
    Kristhin Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Ardell individual false lashes

Bumble & Bumble texturizing cream

PUR face kit--comes with spf 15 mineral powder, bronzer, blush, and a brush--its great.

The Body Shop morninga body wash

Bamboo anti frizz shampoo

Urban decay waterproof mascara

Bare Minerals exfoliating mineral face wash
  • canadianchick11
    Options
    Maybelline falsies mascara, Lancome foundation, Bareminerals mineral veil, Tresemme dry shampoo and Caudalie lip conditioner :flowerforyou:
  • 90210UK
    90210UK Posts: 81
    Options
    Chanel Vita-Lumineire Foundation....... AMAZING

Perect coverage with a fresh dewey look....lush!!!!
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Urban decay eye primer

buxom mascara

bare essentials foundation

photo finish primer for face

model in a bottle
  • jonikeffer
    jonikeffer Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have never worn makeup on a regular basis, but I got the Olay spin brush thingy recently and love it. It's very soft and really helps clear out your pores. The one makeup thing I've always had is Clnique Black Honey "almost lipstick". It's more of a stick gloss, sheer. Also Benefit "Benetint" for the cheeks.
  • nicolina823
    nicolina823 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    For hair I never go without a Coppola Keratin Blow Out Express

For shampoo and conditioner I switch between Keratin shampoo & conditioner as well as Alcove from Oligo Keratin also has an awesome dry shampoo

Another dry shampoo that is amazing TIGI rockaholic collection has one called Dirty Secret. Love it and it works wonders with building volume for up dos

For styling products Pureolgy curl cream, keratin volumizer, Paul Mitchell work it, Aquage has the best thermal sprays

Blowdryers: Keratin. Has the option of ions or no ions.

Flat Iron: kerastyler from Keratin as well as the stealth for giving treatments.

Curling irons: Keracurler. 4 in 1

Current love: My deep waver
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness!!! I am a beauty product junkie and think I have used almost everything. At least everything available at the drugstore, Sephora and Sally Beauty.

It's hard off the top of my head to list everything I love. But here are a few I can NOT live without!

- Kat Von D Tattoo Concealer: Simply, the BEST! I don't use it on tattoos and it isn't just for that. If it wasn't for this concealer, there would have been many days I would have had to stay in the house because of a monster pimple. This stuff covers under eye darkness and pimples like magic. I find, as with every concealer, it works best to apply with a concealer brush.

- Christian Dior DiorShow Mascara: I have a hard time finding a mascara that does not clump. This is one of them.

- Maybelline. Full 'N Soft Mascara: Very comparable to Christian Dior DiorShow Mascara. This is what I use. Nothing better than thicker, longer lashes that remain soft.

- Victoria's Secret Very Voluptuous™ Lip Plumper: THE BEST!!! No other lip plumper compares. Not even close. This is basically a tube of lips.

- DiorSkin Forever Extreme Wear Flawless Makeup: Great foundation. But very pricey as well.

- Covergirl Aqua CG Smoothers Foundation: There once once a time when tinted moisturizers were widely available. Those days are gone. This is a great foundation that very much compares to the texture and blend of a tinted moisturizer. Yet it still has good coverage. They also have a compact foundation which is good, but not for oily skin.

- Maybelline Pure Stay Powder Foundation: I can not find this anymore. But it is the best product I have ever used as far as a powder goes. I have since replaced it with REVLON Photo Ready Powder.

- Loreal Infallible Never Fail Lipstick: I am one that can't stand wearing lipstick that does not stay put. It's just plain messy. This lipstick is exactly what it states, infallible. I have worn this lipstick all day and it stayed put. It will not rub off on anything. It is so hard core that it has to be removed with makeup remover. Love it!

- 'MOROCCANOIL Hair Treatment' or 'One 'n Only Argan Oil Treatment': Works very well on parched hair hair that has been damaged due to coloring, styling, etc. MOROCCANOIL is the much more expensive one. Both are great. Use only a very small amount.

- It's A 10 Miracle Hair Mask: This stuff is AMAZING and nothing else compares. I have Honestly tried every conditioner/treatment that has been made. It is quite expensive but very worth it if your able to buy it.

__________________________________________________________________________________

I am sure I could think of a lot more. But these are my favorite anyways. :)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm a wicked junky when it comes to beauty products~!

Top faves are..

1. "My favorite lip balm - 100% shea butter"-CO Bigelow (at Bath and Body Works)
    2. Mary Kay night serum (although I'm in the market for something new so will check out the Este Lauder)
    3. Bare Mineral ANYTHING-gives me the smoothest finish and the color selection is fun fun fun!
    4. Bobbi Brown Treatment Lip Shine in "Desert Rose"
    5. Purpose face wash and lotion-the most simple and basic face wash I've ever used...keeps my sensitive skin clean and clear...and both can be purchased at drug stores for under 15 bucks combined!
    6. Mary Kay nourishing lip gloss in :"Pink Diamonds"
    7. Urban decay eye shadow primer
    8. Anything Smashbox...
    9. Bioloage hydrating shampoo/conditioner
    10. OPI nail color....i have to have toes painted ALL THE TIME and I have way too many colors to even list a fave!

:love:
  • fatty2fabby
    fatty2fabby Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    OMG! shouldnt have made this topic!! haha i just wanna go out and buy all of it now! all sounds amazing!
  • MLouis1
    MLouis1 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm wear minimal make-up. I really like Aveno's Tinted Moisturizer with sunscreen. It comes in several shades.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options
    Lush products, I love them and my skin has never been so clear.

I also love Kat von D eye shadows and Sephora brand products as well.
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options

Yeah, I like Lush. Although, I tried the Grease Lightening, and it did nothing whatsoever. So, that kind of put me off.
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Brandicaloriecountess Posts: 2,126 Member
    Options

Yeah, I like Lush. Although, I tried the Grease Lightening, and it did nothing whatsoever. So, that kind of put me off.

I swear by herbalism. I like a lot of their soaps also. I have to order online bc there isn't a store in my town. SO lame!