Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

28 lbs before and still going

In december I was at my all time hight of 230 lbs and this morning I am down to 202 I have never posted before or after or durning pictures because I never had them, I do still have about 42 lbs to get to my goal but I was very excited about these pictures todayhI forgot to mention I did not start losing weight till Feb or March

167780_1509227499719_1505280367_31113746_9499_n.jpg

iphone020.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Replies

• cdbillups
    cdbillups Posts: 20 Member
    IMG needed to be lowercase.
  • heymommy0
    heymommy0 Posts: 54
    thank you I was trying to figure it out =)
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Well done! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • auri77
    auri77 Posts: 39
    u look like a totally different person!! congratulations :) i cant wait to hit that 199 after that im GOING DOWN!!!!!!!! lol
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    you are doing wonderful! You look amazing! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Way to go! You are doing wonderful! You should be proud of yourself! I can't wait till I have some during and after pics!
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    You look great!! Cute outfit! :)
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    you do look great! i believe you hold ur weight like i do.. pretty damn well lol cuz you dont look like youd weigh that much! how tall are you?
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Great job!
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    U do hide it well, great great job! looking good!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Great job!! You are beautiful!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    you look great!!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    You truly look amazing!!! congrats u are a inspiration wow, wow wow:flowerforyou:

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • very inspirational! You look fab!
  • InspiredByStreisand42
    InspiredByStreisand42 Posts: 29 Member
    You look amazing! I'm 201lbs and I wish I looked anything like that! How tall are you? Well done for working so hard!
  • heymommy0
    you do look great! i believe you hold ur weight like i do.. pretty damn well lol cuz you dont look like youd weigh that much! how tall are you?
    g

I am 5'8' thank you
  • heymommy0
    Thank you all for all the compliments it makes me feel even better, I didnt realize how much I had lost and notice the difference till today and I am just amazed I feel great.
  • heymommy0
    You look amazing! I'm 201lbs and I wish I looked anything like that! How tall are you? Well done for working so hard!

Thank you, I am 5'8. I was always very athletic in high school once I had 3 children in 6 years the weight just kept coming on
  • :bigsmile: One hot mama!!!!!!!!!!!!! dang you can totally see a huge difference! inspiring. You're doing so amazing!!!!!!!! it's good to see the difference sometimes. I always feel like i look at myself every day so i never see a difference really even if i do lose a decent amount.
  • meetpapa
    meetpapa Posts: 20
    Great Job!.:smooched: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!