Healthy recipies - EASY!!

Options
livcrabtree
livcrabtree Posts: 6 Member
Aiming to lose weight, I've been exercising 5 times a week for 2 months now. But I understand diet is essential too. Does anybody recommend any easy, healthy recipes?(I'm not a very good cook lol)

Replies

• lescott59
    lescott59 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hm, well let's start with what do you like to eat? A lot of stuff can be altered with a few quick changes to make more healthy.
  • livcrabtree
    livcrabtree Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    lescott59 wrote: »
    Hm, well let's start with what do you like to eat? A lot of stuff can be altered with a few quick changes to make more healthy.
    I'm a fan of vegetables, salad and fruit. As boring as it sounds, toast is my favourite food. I dislike frozen processed products, such as chips, chicken nuggets, etc. I like noodles, pasta, most meats except mince. I dislike onions and peppers but apart from that, I like most things!

• kevinindelaware
    kevinindelaware Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Chick pea flour crust pizza. Sauce and veggies. Doesn't have to have cheese, especially if you use enough garlic and crushed hot peppers.
  • cooper087
    cooper087 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Toasted 45 calorie bread with 1 tablespoon hummus. Love it! Easy things to cook like spaghetti squash in the microwave and build recipes from that. You can add cooked ground turkey with taco seasoning and add taco toppings or add marinara sauce. Grilled chicken over salad is one of my favorites too. Check out pinterest for healthy easy meals. There are a lot of options that are not that involved.
  • chellec23
    chellec23 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    How do you feel about soup? You can put tons of veggies with a little bit of pasta, rice, or quinoa in broth, spice it up...easy and healthy.
  • chellec23
    chellec23 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Roast vegetables are awesome as well.