lower belly and hip

Options
Hi. Need advice on losing fat from my hips and lower belly near the belly button. How to get a flatter stomach! Need some help :)

Replies

• Melon_Ninja
    Melon_Ninja Posts: 10 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Sadly you can't choose where the weight comes off. You just need to reduce Calories and Body fat %. Good luck to you.

I'd link you guide to get you started on your path to sexy pants, It's a really good read and will help you get to your goals...
    but I can't find it anywhere!!! If someone could link that, i'll cyber High five you!

I sadly could never get rid of my inner thighs and Belly back when I was a sports nutter but I was always a little pudgy, I imagine I would have achieved my goal if I knew back then what I know now XD
  • adam_wale94
    adam_wale94 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm on 2000 calories a day. Clean, what's the best way to lose body fat %? I gym it about. 5/6 times a week. I do weights and also cardio straight after weight training.
  • vinbar1
    vinbar1 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Adam, that is where I store most of my fat too. people used to call me the human pear. Just follow a reduction calorie plan that works for you. Do some strength training (lifting) and be patient it will take months up to even a year, It is going to take time to lose in this area. You cannot spot lose. don't try to do a ton of situp to lose it, that will grow your midsection and make it look bigger. I also tried to compensate by working out my upper body to give me a wider appearance but it only helps so much. You have to do a full body workout plan do not make my mistake and ignore you lower body. I saw my best fat reduction after I started doing a low body workout too. I am no expert and there are far better people that will give you good advice here, but I do know your struggle, and I would just encourage you to keep trying. don't give up and one day you will see the results you want. Good luck
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce. It will come off as you lose fat.
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    You can work the muscles to tighten them up, but they're going to buried under fat until the fat comes off. And there is just no way to make it come off the thighs until it feels like it. I wish!