Looking for friends on here

Options
11SecBuick
11SecBuick Posts: 30 Member
ive been on for a while and really never used the community on here before until the last 2 days. Please feel free to add me.

Replies

• ke1by
    ke1by Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, how's it going? I've used MFP before, but did not make any friends. I am using MFP to track cals, food and exercise. I also belong to a group called MOVE at the VA with a bunch of other vets. We meet once a week with different speakers., dietician, a shrink, and other. There have been some great discussions. We share our ups and downs in this struggle to get healthy. My name is Herb,Viet Nam vet and retired Railroader great to be aboard
  • LaurensE1
    LaurensE1 Posts: 196 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi 11SecBuick,

Feel free to add me. Good luck.
  • treezy83
    treezy83 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone.
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    There's often a headline of people "looking for friends" around here, sometimes I wish for a little snark--"looking for evil dieting arch-nemesis motivation-sabateurs".

You can add me if u like sarcasm.
  • 11SecBuick
    Options
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    There's often a headline of people "looking for friends" around here, sometimes I wish for a little snark--"looking for evil dieting arch-nemesis motivation-sabateurs".

You can add me if u like sarcasm.

I love sarcasm lol
  • Stars2130
    Stars2130 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I recently came back to MFP feel free to add me!
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I recently came back too. I am also a veteran. I was in the 1st gulf war in the Marines and I am now a nurse so feel free to add me.
  • 11SecBuick
    Options
    Thx for all the friend requests everyone! It's nice to see other people getting back into as well.
  • mrreag
    mrreag Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello, I came back after quitting smoking and adding 25 pounds....so Im looking to get back at watching what I eat.

Feel free to add me
  • kim_gowen
    kim_gowen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    11SecBuick wrote: »
    ive been on for a while and really never used the community on here before until the last 2 days. Please feel free to add me.

Hi there, I'm a newbie to this I have been tracking my food intake and am truly amazed at how much I was over eating in the past!!!! I am 4 days in and find it no hardship just to log what I've eaten so far. Good luck with your journey.
    Kim
  • 11SecBuick
    Options
    kim_gowen wrote: »
    11SecBuick wrote: »

Hi there, I'm a newbie to this I have been tracking my food intake and am truly amazed at how much I was over eating in the past!!!! I am 4 days in and find it no hardship just to log what I've eaten so far. Good luck with your journey.
    Kim

Thank you for your support!
  • 11SecBuick
    Options
    It's truly amazing to see all the support on here :)
  • mjadu
    mjadu Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just came back to MFP. Ready to change after struggling with my weight my whole life. After recently being told by someone close that I am Obese and they feel ashamed of me I made the choice to prove I can do this! More for myself. I struggle with food. Emotional eating has been an ongoing issue. Recovered from an eating disorder that causes many health issues and turned to food. Never opened up to a community such as this before. Looking forward to feeling motivated by others stories and hopefully finding support through this community.
  • 11SecBuick
    Options
    mjadu wrote: »
    Just came back to MFP. Ready to change after struggling with my weight my whole life. After recently being told by someone close that I am Obese and they feel ashamed of me I made the choice to prove I can do this! More for myself. I struggle with food. Emotional eating has been an ongoing issue. Recovered from an eating disorder that causes many health issues and turned to food. Never opened up to a community such as this before. Looking forward to feeling motivated by others stories and hopefully finding support through this community.

You got this!!!
  • Ivonne_992
    Ivonne_992 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    add addidy add add :P