anyone doing lchf on here?

Options
Just getting started with lchf. Glad I'm feeling full. Feeling hopeful!

Replies

• jc4mee
    jc4mee Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Melissa. I'm Jennifer and I have just started LCHF myself. Have not finished reading the materials, but figured I would try to get a jump on things. On Friday I started cutting out sugar and actually started eating low carb yesterday. Feeling kind of yucky already and have quite a headache. Was totally addicted to carbs and so this is going to be hard for me, but I think it will be worth it after a few days :smiley: Went to Subway for lunch and had a salad which left me feeling hungry. Think a snack may be in order. Where have you gotten your information from for this way of eating?
  • brokethechain16
    brokethechain16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm hoping to begin eating lchf. I'm looking for information to help me get started. Would either of you mind sharing what information or website you used to get started? Also, how is your progress?
  • pmm3437
    pmm3437 Posts: 529 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    There are several groups dedicated to various levels of low carb eating. Click Community, then on the right click the link for all popular groups. On the 1st page are listings for the LCD, Paleo/Primal, and Keto groups, all of which are LCHF type plans.
  • brokethechain16
    brokethechain16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you!