I am new and need your support...

Options
Yep! I am fat and feeling awful. My health is going down hill fast and I got to put on my brakes! Today is my first day to log in my food and to start working out whether it be on a machine, walking or weights. I have the tools and need to get my head out of the sand. I want my life back. Enough already. Will you help me? Please invite me to any group you think I would do well in. I am 39% BMI +++ Please help! :'(

Replies

• AccidentlyOnPurpose
    AccidentlyOnPurpose Posts: 9 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hello there! I'm quite new here myself. I'm not new to the weight loss, though. Congratulations on your first step to a healthy life! It isn't an easy decision to make, but hopefully you'll start feeling better in a month, hopefully sooner. I wish you luck on your journey of weight loss, and if you like, feel free to add me. :)
  • amandapalmieri
    amandapalmieri Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    sending a request :)
  • bubbles2621
    bubbles2621 Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Hello, I definitely know how you feel and could use the support too. I have been on my journey with lots of hiccups and trying to get to my goal has been a challenge. So I would love new friends, new support that would be great!!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! Welcome to the start of your journey! I would love to be friends, feel free to add me.