Best veggie recipe...GO!

Options
I need good, satisfying vegetables. All I eat is salads, carrots, and frozen vegetables. What is your favorite veggie dish?

Replies

• br3adman
    br3adman Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Roasted butternut squash. Salt pepper olive oil roast 400 degreess 40 min. It will feed you several meals. Onions bell peppers sauteed wrapped up in a 60 calorie pita bread. Tomato's and okra just season to taste let simmer 20 min
  • redrose51684
    redrose51684 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I marinate squash, mushrooms, zucchini onions and just about anything in a vinegarette dressing then grill it. Or also asparagus with olive oil and Greek seasoning you can grill or broil in oven, that was is the quickest.i also steam cabbage and all those veggies, spray butter and salt and pepper and done!
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Sliced eggplants layered with onions and tomatoes, covered in tomato sauce, baked in the oven.
    Tomatoes and peppers stuffed with rice and herbs.
    Fresh beans cooked in tomato sauce with potatoes and carrots.
    Vegetable soup (pretty much whatever vegetables you have, diced, plus a bit of rice or baby size pasta).
  • mclelis
    mclelis Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I love cauliflower rice. This is the best recipe I have found. I love that it can be frozen and brought out for yummy stir fry with veggies and Salmon of Chicken

http://www.everydaymaven.com/2013/how-to-make-cauliflower-rice/
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Vegetable noodles or vegetable rice

So many recipes http://inspiralized.com/
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Fresh cut okra; 425 degrees, 10-12 minutes with salt and EVOO. It is so simple.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I love broccoli, carrots and cauiflower pan fried in coconut oil
  • Alli4Chocolate
    Alli4Chocolate Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am making ratatouille tomorrow. Good!
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Tacos made with crumbled hard tofu that's been browned in coconut oil with black beans, corn, zucchini, cilantro, onion, garlic, seasoned as you like.
  • EXNING
    EXNING Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sauteed kale with onions, fresh lemon, pepper, and coconut aminos. Yum! Or use collard greens instead
  • ScreeField
    ScreeField Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Ellie Krieger's Pasta Puttanesca sauce over steamed green beans (instead of pasta). Recipe is on the Food Network site.