Hello Gang!

Options
First day back today after a lazy 12 months away (and 5 stone gain!) Since I was last here.....first thing I notice that I was only eating half the amount I should with little exercise.... Back to the Zumba daily and already feeling better.......let the challenge begin! 39 female from UK tired of being fat, frumpy and tired!!

Replies

• kylelei
    kylelei Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    good luck
  • katie120406
    katie120406 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm back again after some time away, been logged on for 7 days now and seems to be going well although not much excersise this week..love zumba ..can't wait for my class tomorrow! Good luck with your challenge! You can do it!
  • Blueloubie
    Blueloubie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks kylelei......a lot of hard work needed but you got to start somewhere.....don't want to end up like my mum.....stuck in a chair with collapsed knees at only 57!
  • Blueloubie
    Blueloubie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm back again after some time away, been logged on for 7 days now and seems to be going well although not much excersise this week..love zumba ..can't wait for my class tomorrow! Good luck with your challenge! You can do it!

Thanks Katie.....Must also be good to get back on track hey? Enjoy your class today .....I've been doing it at home with the Wii no confidence yet for class
  • FPJB12
    FPJB12 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well done for getting back on it Bluel! I've just returned after a break (not sure how long) but decided this time to make some fitness pals (sorry bad joke haha) for the journey! I love to motivate other and am a big chatter so please feel free to add me if you like. Have a great day and happy Monday!!
  • katie120406
    katie120406 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No problem! Definately feeling better this week since getting my head round MFP again...I hope I can stick at it as I tend to lose will power..fingers crossed! honestly if you can find a good friend to go with to zumba, the classes are such a laugh (well ours is!!) I just laugh all the time- mainly at myself!..however I have found that I had to stick at it to learn the routines so that I can give it more energy, at the start i had no confidence and always hid at the back but about a 8 months on i even found myself doing a demo at a school fete! :D anyway I'm rambling!...keep up the good work! :)