Badass Body Diet | Ingredient Substitutes

Options
Ive recently started the BABD and am moving back into my work out routines. For the recovery shakes, all are Almond milk based - what is the best substitute as I cannot get it here. Rice milk? Thanks in advance

Replies

• harlequin0318
    harlequin0318 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You might have better luck asking this question to the person that sold you this program. As far as shakes go, I mix mine with water...not sure if that's a helpful answer
  • kerryleestokes
    kerryleestokes Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Ive emailed them but no answer as yet so thought Id extend my resource options
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    what's wrong with cow milk?
  • LKArgh
    LKArgh Posts: 5,179 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Ive emailed them but no answer as yet so thought Id extend my resource options

You are asking random people how to make a fad diet work for you, when the person who sold it to you is not replying?
    Easy: forget the diet, count calories.
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    aggelikik wrote: »

You are asking random people how to make a fad diet work for you, when the person who sold it to you is not replying?

+1
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    reading comprehension is lacking this morning, need more coffee. Carry on.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,527 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but when I checked out this diet, there's so much that's wrong with it. There is no eating for "body type". It's a myth. And there are no "booty foods" either. Unfortunately you bought into a system you want to happen for you, but it's pseudoscience.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »
    Sorry, but when I checked out this diet, there's so much that's wrong with it. There is no eating for "body type". It's a myth. And there are no "booty foods" either. Unfortunately you bought into a system you want to happen for you, but it's pseudoscience.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png

"Booty foods" ??? Oh lawd.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    kkenseth wrote: »
    aggelikik wrote: »

+1

+2
  • sheermomentum
    sheermomentum Posts: 827 Member
    Options
    ninerbuff wrote: »

Booty...foods?? For the hungry booty?
  • kerryleestokes
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Actually I never asked anyone to make the fad diet work for me. I asked what would be a good substitute be for Almond milk. My booty and I thank you for your time!
  • RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Just make your own almond milk, it is very easy and there are loads of videos how to do it online.
  • bumpbreakcar
    bumpbreakcar Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Coconut milk
  • alm1104
    alm1104 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cashew milk is great too
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    There's a sucker born...
  • coco_bee
    coco_bee Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    There's a sucker born...

Why are nearly all your comments to others negative? I try not to knock what someone else is doing unless I have done it myself.

• kerryleestokes
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who answered my question. To everyone else with your opinions and comments - after losing 60kgs I think I know what works and what doesnt work for my body. Whether you like or approve of the style of writing in the book thats your opinion. I have a certain goal that I want to achieve which INCLUDES healthy eating (booty foods too) and excercise. Focus on YOUR journey not mine. My *kitten* not yours.
  • IsaackGMOON
    IsaackGMOON Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Badass Body Diet... this is a pretty good marketing trick. Put a hot girl on the front with the diet name and you'll subconsciously think "omfg I'll get that body omfg omfg lets buy that right now"...
  • kerryleestokes
    Options
    Badass Body Diet... this is a pretty good marketing trick. Put a hot girl on the front with the diet name and you'll subconsciously think "omfg I'll get that body omfg omfg lets buy that right now"...
    Perhaps. However it seems to be working for me, so yes, OMFG!!!!!!!!!