Fitbit charge hr

Options
Opinions on Fitbit charge hr?

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 13,866 Member
    Options
    I have one. I like it. A zip will calculate your TDEE more accurately for less money.
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Have one and love it. I assumed I was pretty sedentary but it tells me otherwise :-).
  • Aerosam
    Aerosam Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have a surge, its pretty awesome. The on board GPS is why I chose it above the other fitbits, so I don't have to carry a bulky phone in my pocket when I go out running. (which isn't as often as I would like at the moment)
  • Jozzmenia
    Jozzmenia Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I love mine. I love that it syncs with the fitbit app and a lot of my friends have some variation of the fitbit and the apps lets you do little competitions. I have no complaints. I would recommend taking it off every night, and just tracking sleep some nights so you don't suffocate your arm lol but no complaints. well, except I wish it had a normal charger. when i misplace mine it's terrible.
  • Pawsforme
    Pawsforme Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    I got mine two weeks ago today. I really, really like it. No regrets at all.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Love it!! I've had mine a few months and it helps keep me accountable!!
  • Run4fitness12
    Run4fitness12 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love my charge HR! It's so interesting to see how your heart rate changes throughout the day.. Plus it tells you when you are burning fat etc :) would definitely recommend.
  • cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Mine pushes me to the limit!!
    My house has never looked cleaner!!
  • kthomas994
    kthomas994 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I've been researching the charge hr for about 3 weeks and have went back and forth about getting one, but ya'll (yes I'm from the south) talked me into it :)
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Just bought a TW64 Smart Bluetooth Sports Activity Bracelet are they any good ?
  • slowrollem
    slowrollem Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    If you're willing to buy it used or open box, there are tons for sale on ebay from reputable stores that allow returns. You can get then for about $100. Just a FYI.
  • kthomas994
    kthomas994 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll check there!