Totally bumping!
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hbrekkaas
    hbrekkaas Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Whew! Thats hard....or I'm really out of shape. Probably really out of shape! I am excited to see how much easier it is after doing it for a while though.
  • GemUK84
    GemUK84 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    My very first BUMP :smile:
  • mandyw30
    mandyw30 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Looks good, exercise that can be done at home and doesn't take too long. Might have to try this myself! Thanks!
  • jakemg
    jakemg Posts: 42
    Options
    Also, bump is used in internet forums to "bump" the topic to the top of the list. This works in forums like this where the most recently commented on topics appear first in the list. You are effectively bumping it up to the top.
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Bump....Printing now at work to do as soon as I go home...Thanks
  • melissamiller07
    melissamiller07 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • utopiachild71
    Options
    bump!
  • Ladydi1982
    Ladydi1982 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! Awesome workout will definitely do this tonight! Any clue how many cals this burns?
  • jessicazanebell
    jessicazanebell Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jessicazanebell
    jessicazanebell Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mrslondon
    mrslondon Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Whew! Thats hard....or I'm really out of shape. Probably really out of shape! I am excited to see how much easier it is after doing it for a while though.

My plan was to do this every other day, and yes it is hard, but I think thats why it is effective. I was sore as hell yesterday and still feeling it a bit today. I think it is most effective because it is a short, vigorous workout, using basically all the muscles in one short workout, so it confuses your body. I felt like it really worked out every part of my body. I think that I will probably do this workout as it is for a couple of weeks then either double it (do it twice in a row) or up the weights. Im very out of shape so we will see how it goes! lol. Good luck everyone!
  • mrslondon
    mrslondon Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! Awesome workout will definitely do this tonight! Any clue how many cals this burns?

Not too sure to be honest, I tried to log it all seperate but as there is some "strength" training in there, you cant log it as calories burned so I know I was sweating and still breathing hard even during the weights part, so Im not sure, perhaps as circuit training? i think that is how im going to log it today, let me know how you have logged it, maybe we can figure it out!