Obese to beast!

Options
I am a 19 year old girl that has struggled with weight my while life. Ive never been a small girl. Ive always had some kind of chunkiness to me. I couldnt tell you how many days I came home crying because of people making fun of my weight. Things got so bad freshman year I had to seek professional help because Of the constant bullying. I have told myself so many times that Im going to lose weight. But I never do because I feel like Im in it all alone. Ive never had someone right there by my side the whole way, pushing me. But the time has come and Im dead serious. You're about to see this girl go from Obese to Beast! Because with Christ, all things are possible! :)

Replies

• xsweetkayx93
    xsweetkayx93 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I went through the same thing in junior high! I was always chunky!!! But in high school I did thin out, but after high school I stopped playing sports and gained a bit of weight! So here's to us! May our journeys be successful and may we have the body we want!
  • keithw2013
    keithw2013 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    People making fun of you @markaylapersinger96 - they are just *kitten*. Be serious and stay serious. Nothing can hold you back accept you.
  • markaylapersinger96
    Options
    There's people makin fun of me on here?
  • markaylapersinger96
    Options
    Good Luck to you both! Stay strong!!
  • leshle11
    leshle11 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No i think he meant according to your post!
  • markaylapersinger96
    Options
    Oh! I was about to get upset! I was like. This is a place wherr people are suppose to encourage you, not make fun of you!
  • YouBlowMyMind
    YouBlowMyMind Posts: 552 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Hey I'm 29 have 4 kids,, my first was 12 yrs ago and only now am I starting to do something about the weight I put on all those yrs ago. Started at 115kg 2 and a half yrs ago down to 75kg but still feel the same as I was @ 115kg get so unmotivated very quickly too which really sux
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    I am a 19 year old girl that has struggled with weight my while life. Ive never been a small girl. Ive always had some kind of chunkiness to me. I couldnt tell you how many days I came home crying because of people making fun of my weight. Things got so bad freshman year I had to seek professional help because Of the constant bullying. I have told myself so many times that Im going to lose weight. But I never do because I feel like Im in it all alone. Ive never had someone right there by my side the whole way, pushing me. But the time has come and Im dead serious. You're about to see this girl go from Obese to Beast! Because with Christ, all things are possible! :)

With that attitude, I have no doubt you will be successful. And you will find many of the folks on MFP are more than willing to give support, share tips...etc. Go for it!!!! I dare you!!! :)
  • IndianaNights
    IndianaNights Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and have struggled with my weight my entire life. When I was a senior in high school I hit 260, and lost 75 lb in a year. But I had no idea I needed to maintenance that weight to keep it, and by the time I figured it out I was going through a bunch of personal stuff and food was just such an easy escape, and such a comfort. When all the dust had settled in my life I was used to just eating all the time. So when I went to the Dr. this January for a fever I was disgusted with myself for hitting a definite all-time high of 333. I'm down to 278 right now and have a much longer road to travel, but I'm going to get there and so will you! =D