Fitbit charge hr

Opinions on Fitbit charge hr?

Replies

• PAV8888
    PAV8888 Posts: 14,138 Member
    I have one. I like it. A zip will calculate your TDEE more accurately for less money.
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Have one and love it. I assumed I was pretty sedentary but it tells me otherwise :-).
  • Aerosam
    Aerosam Posts: 121 Member
    I have a surge, its pretty awesome. The on board GPS is why I chose it above the other fitbits, so I don't have to carry a bulky phone in my pocket when I go out running. (which isn't as often as I would like at the moment)
  • Jozzmenia
    Jozzmenia Posts: 252 Member
    I love mine. I love that it syncs with the fitbit app and a lot of my friends have some variation of the fitbit and the apps lets you do little competitions. I have no complaints. I would recommend taking it off every night, and just tracking sleep some nights so you don't suffocate your arm lol but no complaints. well, except I wish it had a normal charger. when i misplace mine it's terrible.
  • Pawsforme
    Pawsforme Posts: 645 Member
    I got mine two weeks ago today. I really, really like it. No regrets at all.
  • Donners185
    Donners185 Posts: 329 Member
    Love it!! I've had mine a few months and it helps keep me accountable!!
  • Run4fitness12
    Run4fitness12 Posts: 34 Member
    I love my charge HR! It's so interesting to see how your heart rate changes throughout the day.. Plus it tells you when you are burning fat etc :) would definitely recommend.
  • cupcakesplz
    cupcakesplz Posts: 237 Member
    Mine pushes me to the limit!!
    My house has never looked cleaner!!
  • kthomas994
    kthomas994 Posts: 11 Member
    Thanks guys! I've been researching the charge hr for about 3 weeks and have went back and forth about getting one, but ya'll (yes I'm from the south) talked me into it :)
  • whiteblossom14
    whiteblossom14 Posts: 240 Member
    Just bought a TW64 Smart Bluetooth Sports Activity Bracelet are they any good ?
  • slowrollem
    slowrollem Posts: 55 Member
    If you're willing to buy it used or open box, there are tons for sale on ebay from reputable stores that allow returns. You can get then for about $100. Just a FYI.
  • kthomas994
    kthomas994 Posts: 11 Member
    Thanks, I'll check there!