Weight loss success of pear shaped women :)

Options
124»

Replies

• rainbowgoddess73
    rainbowgoddess73 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    you ladies look gorgeous! i'm so inspired :wink:
  • kimchiprawn
    kimchiprawn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You've done great @niharikashukla28 well done! I'm the same with my thighs, i feel like they'll never tone up. Have lost 35lbs so far, would like to lose another 8-10lbs. It shows more on my top too like you. I've read and been told that the real change happens closer to the goal so don't give up! I do notice muscles have formed under my thigh flab so that's keeping me going.. Hehe. Well done everyone, such fantastic transformations :)
  • niharikashukla28
    niharikashukla28 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    @kimchiprawn Thank you so much girl :) I'm being patient too! Someday my thighs will tone up, it might take a while but it's fine :)
    i too have to lose like another 10 lbs..best of luck for your goals :)
  • kimchiprawn
    kimchiprawn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks :) and you! Yes some day.. :# In the meantime I've been trying pilates, circuit training/ HIIT, spin classes etc which I never used to do before so hopefully in time that will get the legs into gear as well as the rest of me. I always felt it was too much hard work that I wasn't prepared to do but started off with what I was ready to do and now find myself strong enough to do classes like that. Workouts like Insanity can wait! Just needed to go at my own pace. Heard that advice all the time but didn't really get it.. Who knew?! Best wishes for your journey! :D
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    I am not pear shaped. Apple actually. But very inspiring thread. Digging all the pics of fit ladies :*
  • niharikashukla28
    niharikashukla28 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    @Reema_capricorn This thread is inspiring indeed! Doesn't matter if you are pear or an apple :)
  • jotti101
    jotti101 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am totally inspired by reading all your post. Just the motivation I needed. I have 20lbs too loose and I just remind myself of all of your stories and successes and I know I can do it. Keep going fellow pear shaped beauties! ;)
  • jookaye
    jookaye Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Amazing Ladies! So inspiring, well done.
  • KeepGood
    KeepGood Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    OMG Well done all of you!! I have been debating whether or not I should go to the gym today (low motivation today), you have all inspired me to get off my *kitten*. Again, well done! :smile:
  • ginger90
    ginger90 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • lili61
    lili61 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I wish I had better before photos, but I was very self conscious about having any photos taken full body!

doxfh6tjtawb.jpg
    ~190
    2dg5t2tfuylc.jpg
    ~185 and posing to minimize hips
    05g0ixbnp08q.jpg
    ~170 and starting New Rules of Lifting for Women
    ml72mxntqzjh.jpg
    ~160--current.

Still a work in progress but feeling more balanced in my lower body!

• lisa0brit0
    lisa0brit0 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    How do I figure out what shape i am? Maybe i'm a wibbily wobbly shape..00spz60e9vte.jpg
    OMG nipples..,.and sorry for the mess
  • LeslieB042812
    LeslieB042812 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    klmnumbers wrote: »
    go team pear shape! Everyone looks great. It's interesting as you get smaller, the difference between bust and hip is a little less noticeable. So, everyone looks a little more hour-glassy to me.

This so true--and inspiring! We're all hourglasses underneath, just some are more late in the hour than others. :wink:
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    lisa0brit0 wrote: »
    How do I figure out what shape i am? Maybe i'm a wibbily wobbly shape..00spz60e9vte.jpg
    OMG nipples..,.and sorry for the mess

You seem more hour glass or rectangle to me.
  • mfm143
    mfm143 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    SW: 310
    CW: 180
    GW: 150

oc4hdph6l6re.jpg
    2e6zqq0vlg68.jpg
    wwylj5ax0il8.jpg

Routine? please ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!