Diary of a future nonfat bride

Options
hey yall! My name is kaylee, and I'm a 22 year old nursing student from Texas and engaged to the man of my dreams. I'm working on living a healthier lifestyle, while going to the gym Monday through Friday at 6 am and doing Zumba classes in the evening twice a week. I'm getting married on April 9th of next year and I'm bustin my butt to feel beautiful on my wedding day. Who doesn't want to see their man go weak at the knees when they see you in your wedding dress? And at 22, almost 23, my body should be at its best, and capable of so much, not at its worse. So hears to meeting new people who help spread encouragement and motivation! Cheers to us, and may we all be successful in our journeys!

Replies

• LyssaRonnell
    LyssaRonnell Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm not engaged, but I have a boyfriend that I've been with for a while and I definitely want to look good for him. When I get married I'm going to be at my prime!...well I hope. I know it will be will be coming up within a couple of years. I'm young and I want to enjoy my youth looking good and feeling good!

I'm 21 years old, 5'2, and 128lbs. When I started this app I was 140lbs and in high school I got up to 165lbs. I'm a licensed cosmetologist, but for now I'm working with people with developmental disabilities. Very fun and rewarding!

I mainly use roller blading as my exercise. I go before work at 5am. I usually gone a little over an hour and usually around 12-15 miles. It doesn't even feel like working out because it's so fun. When I get home I can feel the burn all over and it's awesome!

I know you can get the body of your dreams if you work hard for it! :)
  • mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married june 4 and started now to get in better shape. I needed to do so before but this is a good kick in the butt to actually get fit
  • EricC2lose
    EricC2lose Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful and will be on your wedding day. Do it for yourself. Be happy love who you are and best wishes with your marriage
  • xsweetkayx93
    xsweetkayx93 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    @dreclauss thank you very much!!
  • xsweetkayx93
    Options
    @moyer566 yes! This wedding has really given me the motivation I need to get in shape! I should have done it a long time ago but hey, at least I'm doing it now!
  • Bryanna1992
    Bryanna1992 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your engagement! I just recently got married back in May! I lost 10 lbs before my wedding. Wish I would have lost more, but thats okay! Now I'm just trying to lose the rest. I'm sure you will make a beautiful bride no matter what!

Feel free to add me! :)
  • xsweetkayx93
    Options
    Aw thank you!! And hey, anything is better than nothing!!
  • justfixitinpost
    justfixitinpost Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I got engaged about a year ago - had planned to get married around Christmas, but - like you - want to get married as my best self. So, I'm pushing the marriage (we don't want a wedding, just a party-type deal) forward for now. Hoping to not make that wait for nothing! Feel free to add me!