New to counting macros... Not new to weight loss

Options
Happy Saturday All !
First day with my fitness pal, starting IIFYM Monday. In the last 3 years I went from 187 to 125 mostly from lifting weights and cutting out the nightly Ben and Jerrys ! Not looking to lose any more weight but would like to shed a little more fat... Not the biggest fan of tracking everything I eat but I'm thinking doing so will provide a little bit of a wake up call I might need

Replies

• dpaden25
    dpaden25 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I am actually just wanting to start the whole IIFYM myself. Searching for info - hence finding this posts. Your before and after looks AMAZING! What type/frequency of lifting did you do. Looking to start lifting as well to jump start my stagnant weight loss.
  • Moolissa21
    Moolissa21 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much ! I actually started lifting weights because I fell hiking and ruptured the tendons in my ankle, I was in a boot for 8 weeks and then again for 5. My husband had a mini gym set up in our garage and since I couldn't do a lot of cardio in the boot I started lifting. I lost about 50 from changing my diet to more proteins and veggies, less pizza and ice cream and doughnuts and chocolate
  • sparkl1540
    sparkl1540 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to IIFYM this is my third day. Follow me if you would like.