26F w/ 52lbs lost and 173+ to go!

Hi, I'm Nichole. I recently lost 52lbs on my own, and now I am hoping to have some support and friends for the rest of my journey. I work full time during the day as an office assistant, and I go to school full time at night. I am looking for open minded, active friends who are supportive and motivational. I am dedicated to changing my life, and I want to surround myself with people who are doing the same thing. Thanks <3

Replies

• cassiek0lba
    cassiek0lba Posts: 29 Member
    Welcome!!!
  • rhianna818
    rhianna818 Posts: 85 Member
    Hello!! Wow you stay busy.Congrats on the 52lbs!
  • sirose92
    sirose92 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi Nichole! Congratulations on losing so much already! You're definitely an inspiration to me! I've been doing this for just over 2 weeks now and am hoping to lose 50 pounds myself! I'd love to go on this adventure with you! !
  • seeirialshrink
    seeirialshrink Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks guys! I am really excited to keep going. Just the changes I've seen with the 52lbs makes me really excited to continue.
  • noahsmami524
    noahsmami524 Posts: 5 Member
    Wow! My initial goal was to lose 100 pounds. I've only lost 20 so far though and have kind of lost confidence in myself again. You sound very inspiring and I hope we can motivate each other! Great job so far!
  • seeirialshrink
    Glad to have you as a friend! We can do this. So many times I've tried in the past but now I feel like there is no other choice but to succeed. I have too much life to live!
  • Annaleighmarie
    Annaleighmarie Posts: 200 Member
    Hey ,welcome aboard! Congratulations on your 52 pound loss!
  • seeirialshrink
    Thanks Anna, glad to be here!