Newbie that is already hooked on MFP!

Options
Just want to say hello and that I am already loving this app on my Thunderbolt! It is my constant companion and keeps me motivated to eat well during the day.

Replies

• smckines
    smckines Posts: 15
    Options
    and that is how most of us got started and i love this website as well you are welcome to add me as friend good luck!!!
  • cajunmagnolia
    cajunmagnolia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I found the app first, too and love it. It helps keep me motivated and my mind on my goals. I actually passed on chocolate last night without a second thought!
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I love this app/site! I'm on here more than I am Facebook or anything else for that matter! :) love the support here.
  • atashap
    atashap Posts: 85
    Options
    ME TOO! I am so strung out on this site my coworkers talk about me all the time because, my computer keeps this site in my task bar, it has helped me do much better, they say that MFP is my new drug of choice. :laugh:
  • deniseg31
    deniseg31 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Yep, i love it here too! I traded FB for MFP...LOL!!! :laugh:
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I love this app/site! I'm on here more than I am Facebook or anything else for that matter! :) love the support here.

Me too!!! I have totally neglected facebook since joining this site! I am on here VERY often. And I LOVE it!!
    It keeps me in line. :)
  • FinallyGetFit
    Options
    this is a great site. very addicting. i just started last night and so far its the best. and i have to agree with some ppl saying its better than facebook. we r all here for the same reason
  • Jovannyr
    Jovannyr Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Facebook who..? cant remember when was the last time I logged in on facebook...i dont even read the news as much as I used to...I get more information here than anywhere else and most of all, I have great friends that help me stay motivated...got my sisters and my cousin hooked on here too...:happy:
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Totally addicting site :smile: