10 months of hard work... Before and after

Options
1ob3v8p87h4m.jpg

At the time, I never would have imagined showing anyone these before pictures because at the time I was so disgusted with the person in the reflection but now I am proud to see how far I've come. That picture was taken in November 2014 at my heaviest weight of 160lbs at only 5'2". I was working from home, isolated, depressed, super self-conscience and just miserable. I look back at that picture and see how sad that girl was. I've completely changed my life since then. I just woke up one day and decided that was not who I wanted to be anymore and made a change. For me personally, getting to the gym and working out was what helped me lose the weight. After an intense workout, I was motivated to keep eating healthy because of all the hard work I was putting in. I never gave up, stayed consistent and steadily the weight dropped off. I was the kind of person who never felt like it was possible to lose weight, never felt like I would be thin, or strong, or active. Now I know it's possible! I've made a career change and become a personal trainer so I can help motivate others. Now I wake up every morning excited to go to work and happy about the person I am. So if you're struggling... Don't give up!! Stay consistent and you will see results.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!