Laila Ali New Member!

Options
HI,

THIS IS LAILA ALI. I JUST HAD A BABY 6 WEEKS AGO AND HAVE ABOUT 25 TO DROP. I JOINED BECAUSE THIS IS A WONDERFUL TOOL TO HELP REACH MY GOALS AND KEEP MY FITNESS AND NUTRITION ON MY MIND. I AM DOING A 8WEEK FITNESS CHALLENGE ON MY FACEBOOK PAGE. STARTS MON. 23RD! JOIN IN! ALL INFO IS AT LAILAALI.COM UNDER THE NEWS SECTION! THREE WINERS WILL RECEIVE PRIZES!!! GOOD LUCK TO ALL HOPE YOU REACH YOUR GOALS!

Replies

• ReggaeNurse
    ReggaeNurse Posts: 140
    Options
    Wow, welcome to MFP...you're definitely gonna love it here! I'll be sure to sign up for the challenge...the prizes seem pretty cool. Good luck on you're goals as well!!
  • sheBB
    sheBB Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Hi Laila, welcome & congratulations on the birth of your baby. I just finished my third week here on MFP & love it. Tomorrow's my weigh in. Lots of support & inspiration here. Good luck in your weight loss journey.
  • Caramel787
    Caramel787 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey Laila

I am so excited about the get fit challenge. I think this was a wonderful idea. It's pure genius. Your influence will help so many of your fans reach a healthy weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle. I am so excited about this!!! I know I can do this. Again, thank you so much for this. I can't wait to communicate with you more later about the challenge!!!
  • BreMills
    BreMills Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi Laila,
    I'm excited and nervous about this challenge but it's definitely the motivation I need to take my fitness goals to a new level. I have a 5 month old and I am excited about becoming a mommy and being the best I have ever been physically. It's bigger than me and I am looking forward to the experience!!
  • carina_75
    carina_75 Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi!! this is exciting, gonna look on FB now!:smile:
  • dollyfinn
    dollyfinn Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Laila, I just entered your get fit challenge and was so excited to see you here on this forum! Good luck in your fitness goals!!
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    <---- skeptical.

wouldn't a supercelebrity be able to hire a nutritionist, personal trainer, etc.

wouldn't a celebrity try to keep their stuff private?

Shame on me if it is true.....but.....:huh:
  • Andi_Mo
    Andi_Mo Posts: 243
    Options
    Super excited Laila and ready! Already uploaded my pics and copied your meal plan! Thank you!
  • Crystalchaos72
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Congrats on the new edition to your family :)
  • oliveoil87
    oliveoil87 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Welcome and congrats. I also have a new addition that is five month old now.
  • curlyloca
    curlyloca Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    yay! i dont have a fb though. how can i sign up for the challenge?
  • fit4lyfe7
    fit4lyfe7 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    This is great! I joined your challenge and super excited to get fit with my fitness idol! :)
  • ChocoPudn
    ChocoPudn Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey Laila, The challenge is going good but hit a roadblock, I attended a wedding out of town last week. But jumped back on the bandwagon this week and got my aunt who is 57 and sister 23 with me. We can encourage each other Tae Bo 3x a week and training on our own the other days. I love this site!!!