Need to do this....looking for friends

Options
Hi All

I have been a member here for a long time. Lost 40 in 2010 using this tool. It is awesome. Then life got in the way yet again and I am gained it all back and then some. But I was traveling last week and due to heat, travel, sodium....my legs turned into tree trunks from swelling. I know that happens but it wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't so overweight. But I need to come to terms with the fact that I am FAT. No other kind word for it. I AM FAT!!!!!

But I am now in a frame of mind to do something about it. I bought a fitbit and have exercised and logged everything for the past few days. I am ready to give a real go of this again and get this weight off for good.

Looking for some friends to help encourage me and vice versa. I am in SoCal.
Thanks All
D

Replies

• vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I also have a fitbit and I love it. it has helped me a lot!
  • actualbears
    actualbears Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I log every day, and am getting a fitbit n he next month.
  • cultist
    cultist Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just started this journey. Feel free to add me. I'm keen to get moving and finally get this under control. A little help and encouragement from some one who is going through the same thing would be fantastic.
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun.
  • VondaleeBuehler
    VondaleeBuehler Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me!
  • psalm6932
    psalm6932 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Totally understand life getting in the way. Lost 40 last year then life hit in January and gained 20 back, in the last 5 weeks I have lost 9.2 again. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • vrpeacestar
    vrpeacestar Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • staceymatthews78
    staceymatthews78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    way to go on re-committing ...you're more than welcome to add me ..... we can do this again we did it before ... :)
  • TerryJackson61
    TerryJackson61 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm on everyday and always looking for friends
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I enjoy making new,friends. One pound at a time :)