ENCOURAGEMENT

Options
Randy_Q
Randy_Q Posts: 3 Member
So I am new here, looking at loosing 105 - 135 lbs. which is a long trip but something I really want to do. I am hoping to find a couple of friends on here so we can help each other with encouragement, I don't know about you but with me it's hard to do this alone when you have no one saying "Did you eat right today?" lol. Well anyway hope everyone out there is doing good and good luck!

- Randy

Replies

• MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! :) Good luck as you start this journey
  • Cherese1983
    Cherese1983 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    It is a long journey, but as long as you keep start and keep at it you will always be going in the right direction! Welcome to MFP!! Good luck on your weight loss!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. You will find alot of amazing people here who will help/encourage you along the way.
  • sspetersen
    sspetersen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I finally got serious about losing weight a month or so ago. I would as well like to lose a total of about 135. Friend me :smile: !

Steph
  • jadashute08
    jadashute08 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Good Luck to you, I would like to lose an additional 100lbs. It is always good to have the encouragment.
  • auri77
    auri77 Posts: 39
    Options
    :flowerforyou: u already took the first step!! u will do great! feel free to add me for support :)
  • BobertC
    BobertC Posts: 123
    Options
    I have close to 70 more to loose, it going to take a while. good luck and feel free to add me
  • amyjo1991
    amyjo1991 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me as a friend for motivational support. That goes for anyone reading this post. The more encouragement the better. I'm looking to lose 75-100#s or more too. Have an awesome afternoon.
    Amy