hi u guys 58 lbs down..looking g for friends.

Options

Replies

• iwillthistime1988
    iwillthistime1988 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    At my biggest I was 245Plus....I wrote my story but I guess got erases....my journey started as follows....I got up in the middle of the night with only my underwear to get a glass of water....while rinsin the cup in the sink my husband had gotten up as well...I expected him to hug me as he always did...but this time was different...I could see his reflection in the glass....he have me a look up and down I had never seen before.....then after have me a look of disgust.like if I were the most disgusting thing on planet earth. .first I didn't understand because he would say he lives me give me jugs.say he lives me the way I am.so when I saw his reflection weighng more than 240 pound..it more than broke my heart ...I felt as though...I was tricked...since he was lying to me and taking me I didn't need to go to the fun when I would try to loose weight.....after the heart brake.that motivated me...for me to look at him with disgust...the way he made me feel....I was gonna b better looking than him....but then my mind set changed...and started and still doing it for me....I'm a work in progress....but nothing compared to the 240 pound woman I was.
  • nurselroy
    nurselroy Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great!
  • DunhamFam
    DunhamFam Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Stay strong ✌
  • iwillthistime1988
    Options
    Thank you
  • d2othev
    d2othev Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    What an awful feeling! Congrats on the loss!
  • stinkyshirt
    stinkyshirt Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Keep at it!!! I am scared my husband secretly looks at me disgusted and ashamed. I am so scared of that kind of rejection that I hardly let him touch my stomach when we sleep. I am just starting my weight loss journey (again) and I love reading motivational stories like yours. It really keeps me away from stuffing my face with food. Mostly, it keeps me motivated to keep waking up to go work out. Thank you!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    You should break that glass.

I'm sorry that happend ur looking great now!
  • iwillthistime1988
    Options
    Thank you
  • iwillthistime1988
    Options
    Thank you guys and you can do it too.
  • iwillthistime1988
    Options
    Keep at it!!! I am scared my husband secretly looks at me disgusted and ashamed. I am so scared of that kind of rejection that I hardly let him touch my stomach when we sleep. I am just starting my weight loss journey (again) and I love reading motivational stories like yours. It really keeps me away from stuffing my face with food. Mostly, it keeps me motivated to keep waking up to go work out. Thank you!

I thought mine didn't care.he would even but me food....like here I thought of you...chocolate shakes...tacos...I felt like he rally didn't care since he was the one bringin me all my fav things....but then I saw how he truly.felt.and then my heart sank...so no matter wat he says do wat YOU feel deep inside....
  • iwillthistime1988
    Options

Thank you
  • iwillthistime1988
    Options

Thanks for the positive vibes
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!