Resetting the log in streak thing?

Options
Hey, I was wondering if it's possible to reset the login streak thing?

I signed up today, but I am not going to start logging until tomorrow, and I want my streak to start on the same day. Is there any way I can reset it tomorrow morning so that it'll say 1 day instead of 2?

Replies

• fallingken
    fallingken Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Just stay off the site for 24 hours, that resets the counter. unles you logged in to check your message replies, then the counter will go up again. But it is only 1 day, I don't know if I would be stressed by that, I am more frustrated buy the fact I missed logging in for one day 316 days ago, I would have had over a year now if I hadn't missed that day
  • mrsdrshot
    mrsdrshot Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    fallingken wrote: »
    Just stay off the site for 24 hours, that resets the counter. unles you logged in to check your message replies, then the counter will go up again. But it is only 1 day, I don't know if I would be stressed by that, I am more frustrated buy the fact I missed logging in for one day 316 days ago, I would have had over a year now if I hadn't missed that day

That really bothers me too. We had a storm last week and were without power for 2 days, so I lost my streak. Bummer.
  • SimplyMicheleR
    SimplyMicheleR Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I have also lost my streak due to not having internet access. I wish we could count those days if we went in and logged our food/exercise for those days.
  • dubird
    dubird Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I lost my streak by taking a cruise and we didn't want to pay the high fees for crappy dial-up speed internet.