I'm 5'3 looking for support need to loose like 65 lbs.

Options
Need support :'(

Replies

• avalleygirl
    avalleygirl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can do this!! :)
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! It's so hard just getting started. I'm 5'2" and I've lost 57 pounds, but still have 20ish left to go.
  • Newalex16
    Newalex16 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow congratulations!!!!!! That is great :)
    Thank you for accepting me .....
  • Newalex16
    Options
    Thank you !!!!
    You are so sweet
    Good luck !!!
  • Jiveli85
    Jiveli85 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm 5'3 and started off at 150 now down to 113 eating 1200 calories. I log every day.
    Losing weight isn't easy but you can do it. Just be patient. It's taken me 1 year and a half to get to my current weight. I took it slow.
  • sixxpoint
    sixxpoint Posts: 3,529 Member
    Options
    Eat less, move more.

It is simply a lifestyle change. Grab the bull by the horns and do it!
  • uhhhDoodle
    uhhhDoodle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We are the same height and have the same weight loss goal! We will get through this together!
  • mamallama1082
    mamallama1082 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hey there, just started also. I'm 4"11 and needing to lose at least 60 lbs. I'm taking it slow it and setting small goals. I found out I I set them to high I get to overwhelmed and disappointed if not met. Good luck!
    :)
  • gilliebee63
    gilliebee63 Posts: 94 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    You can add me if you like. 5'2" and I've lost 15 with maybe 10 left to go. And then I want to focus on toning and getting more fit.

You can do this. Losing weight is simple math... Less calories in than out. A bit of patience and knowledge (lots of help for both on this site) will help.
  • pchivvy1
    pchivvy1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 5ft 3 and weighed 213lbs when I started in April. I have now lost 32lb and want to lose at least another 28lb perhaps a little more. I don't profess to be an expert but having support certainly helps. Good luck!
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Exactly what @pchivvy said - even down to the stats pretty much.

I started at 213, now down to 179 and change, want to get to 139 at least.

I'm no expert but I will support the heck out of you.
  • Sheretaw
    Sheretaw Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    you can join our new group - body transformation by feb 14. we just started this past Wednesday .im 5'3" too.
  • Hort125
    Hort125 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Need support :'(

It’s possible, You have to keep calm and work hard. Nothing is impossible if you have the ability to work hard and remain patient. Weight loss is something that require extra hard work and patience. Have you tried controlling your diet? This is the first thing I guess you should try. But it won’t be enough for losing 65 lbs. The best option will be to attend weight loss programs. Weight loss program is the best option for those who are aiming to lose more weight. I had experience with a men's only weight loss program in Toronto at Harvey Brooker. I was 290 pounds at the time of joining the program, I lost about 90 lbs with a 12 months program. So I’m sure weight loss program will be the best choice for you.
  • vkimsey1
    vkimsey1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in... I'm 5'1... I have 50 more to loose
  • Newalex16
    Options
    Thanks
  • minties82
    minties82 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I'm 4'11" and have lost almost 82lbs in 32 weeks :-)
  • beverlyjlarson
    beverlyjlarson Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and need to lose 50lbs. Right now I'm at 197. Feel free to add me. I could use encouragement as well.
  • ednsteph98
    ednsteph98 Posts: 1 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    I'm 5'3 trying to lose 60lbs. I'm just trying to get back to normal again. I just got started and I'm new to this app and all any suggestions or advice?
  • vilyda123
    vilyda123 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Count me in. 5'3" and 68 to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Gozergirl
    Gozergirl Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    5'3 here. At least 50 to lose overall...