Why are you doing this!!??

Options
whenever I feel I'm getting week and to tired to keep going with the gym and just want to eat a block of chocolate... I ask myself why are you doing this !!??

As a younger teen I got lost in addiction and nearly distroyed my liver ... I fell pregnant with my son and quit everything I gained 20kgs and was really sick .... My son is 15 months and is healthy and happy :) but me on the other hand although I love my son to death I'm not happy with myself and my liver still isn't the best .. So I remind myself I'm doing this firstly for me and for my son I wanna live as long as I can to watch him grow up. His first day at school, his first girlfriend, his wedding day, when kids come along. We all have a story a reason to keep us going !! There's a saying you can always change a mess into a message so remind yourself " why are
You doing this " And let that drive you to victory!!

Replies

• cog62
    cog62 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thank you for these words. I needed to hear them tonight!
  • charmainpiper815
    charmainpiper815 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm glade that helped, your doing amazing the fact your seeking encouragement proves that you still have the strength and motivation to keep going :)
  • christine82728
    christine82728 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Whenever I'm working out or counting calories I say out loud: " Why am I doing this? To feel good, to look good." It helps to say it out loud, even if no one is listening.