Healthy eaters wanted a mfps!

Options
Sarah_cm
Sarah_cm Posts: 20 Member
Hi, I'm on a mission to eating healthy and looking for like minded people for support

Replies

• melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Hi! I belive in "Everything in moderation, even moderation". I aim for healthy most of the time and allow myself a little extra here and there. I log everyday and I log everything I eat. Feel free to add me :)
  • annahappy41
    annahappy41 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'm a healthy eater and would love that. I'll send you a friend request.
  • banananiii
    banananiii Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm a healthy eater at least 90% of the time. I try to make my meals interesting. I think it's important to indulge in moderation - if you completely cut out every guilty pleasure, then you'll be miserable and give up on eating healthy!!!
  • Patttience
    Patttience Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    There's a big diversity in what people think of as healthy eating on this site. This morning i looked at someone's diary and her idea of healthy was 3 bananas and no takeway food with a protein count of below 20. This is extremely unhealthy. Just not eating junk food doesn't make it healthy.
  • Josh_lol
    Josh_lol Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Hey Sarah. I don't think I'd consider myself a "healthy" eater. More-so, I try to burn off excess calories I eat through exercise instead. It'd still be nice if we could be friends though for motivation and support :smile: