Looking for motivators!!

Options
I just started back on this app and I'm fully motivated to stick with it this time. I am looking for some people to be friends with that will keep me motivated as I will them! Thank you so much and cannot wait for the journey. Let's do it together!!! :)

Replies

• kastephens11
    kastephens11 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for some motivators! Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I agree! It helps when part of a group with a positive approach. I'm feeling a bit of a reality check given the food diary here so could do with some motivation :blush:
  • volsfan151
    volsfan151 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've added you both! More the merrier!! :smiley:
  • volsfan151
    Options
    I know there is more out thrre.!! My motivation right now is I'm a maid of honor in less than a month!!!!
  • DLC1978
    DLC1978 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've been here for awhile, had success and setbacks and am now back in a pretty good pattern... Many of my once-motivating friends have disappeared so I am looking for some new ones. Feel free to add me!
  • imaphotographer
    imaphotographer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Added you! I love this app. I have only used it for a week and I am so amazed how it has made me more aware of my habits. In a week I have a lost some weight (cut out the sugar). I feel great. I am not a perfect eater but I just want to be healthier.
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I'm determined! ankdworak
  • lettiyoung
    lettiyoung Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just started to day (for the 2nd time ) but this time im going to stick with it! I need some motivation to keep up with such a busy life with 2 small children!!
  • anialysiak
    anialysiak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here :/
  • volsfan151
    Options
    Added all of you! Anyone who sees this, feel free to send me a request :)
  • meganetucker21
    meganetucker21 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Need buddies to keep me accountable on working out 5 days a week and using this app to keep track of my eating. looking to lose 15-20 pounds in the next few months.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm always looking for new friends. So you can add me. One pound at a time. Peace :)
  • danikacheree
    danikacheree Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I been doing terrible the last couple days eating so motivators r welcome it gets hard.. sometimes
  • jnxche
    jnxche Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for motivators too! Please add me! :smile:
  • volsfan151
    Options
    Added you all.
  • mmanns731
    mmanns731 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    lettiyoung wrote: »
    I just started to day (for the 2nd time ) but this time im going to stick with it! I need some motivation to keep up with such a busy life with 2 small children!!

I totally agree. Trying to fit it in!!!
  • Oh_Hi_Sly
    Oh_Hi_Sly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just like everyone else, I'm looking to stay motivated and positive! Feel free to add me and we can support one another with encouragement
  • victori813
    victori813 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    volsfan151 wrote: »
    I just started back on this app and I'm fully motivated to stick with it this time. I am looking for some people to be friends with that will keep me motivated as I will them! Thank you so much and cannot wait for the journey. Let's do it together!!! :)

You can absolutely add me! We can motivate each other!
  • sarah_addison
    sarah_addison Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need motivation!
  • rachellcs12
    rachellcs12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me add me! :)