A Successful Day

Options
This is the first day since I started back at my fitness pal that I have had the constraint to not over eat. I usually just stop logging come night time, but today I have logged everything. Still not under my calorie limit, but way less calories than I usually eat =)

Replies

• DaniYelli27
    DaniYelli27 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep focusing on nutrient dense food and you won't want to snack so much :)
  • wonna13
    wonna13 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am struggling with that too. Logging, this is my second day. It forces you to stop eating when you see at lunch time you are over your limit. So now I see myself not wanting to eat but hungry but don't want to lose any calories. Because every little thing counts. Except fruits and vegetables. That's the only thing you can eat without the calories piling up.
  • alltheweigh170
    alltheweigh170 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am trying to do this one day at a time. If I say to myself I will stay under my calorie limit this whole week, I tend to sabotage myself. :-( So everyday I tell myself, just for today I will stay under my calorie limit and trying to eat healthy satisfying food.
  • SlimEsq
    SlimEsq Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It takes time to develop the right habits and I know exactly what you are referring to when you stop logging, I have done the same thing. It's amazing how much crap you can eat when you don't enter it. Now I just enter everything and make small changes to keep cutting back. Keep it up! Good luck!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!