You aren't going to achieve your goal body tomorrow

Options
Don't beat YOURSELF up.

x0acw31e87pk.jpg

I had this photo sent to me recently and thought it gave a very interesting point.

A lot of people that come to me say that they've tried time and time again to lose weight, see minimal results and then give up.

I empathise with this issue as I've been through it before myself.

Everybody has set backs, in an ideal world we would have no distractions in life, no boiler breaking at home, the kids never got sick, work never needed you to do overtime etc.

What you need to accept is that this is part of life and there is nothing you can do about it.

It might interfere with your goals but it isn't going to completely stop you from getting to where you want to be.

You might have weeks where the scales don't budge or you gain a few pounds back.

All that matters here is that your intentions are good, it's absolutely crucial that you learn to accept that there are going to be times where you can't control the outcomes.

As long as you're trying your best, minor hiccups are accepted.

So if you've had a crappy start to the week, pick yourself back up again and keep going.

One of my favourite quotes: Every day is another opportunity to reach that goal

Replies

• madhatter2013
    madhatter2013 Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Sangsterr wrote: »
    All that matters here is that your intentions are good,

You know what they say
    good-intentions.jpg[img]But really good advise here! :smile:[/img]
  • Sangsterr
    Sangsterr Posts: 82 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Thanks! Trying to be as motivating and informing as I can :)
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    I have had so much fun on this journey that I put 15 pounds back on just so I can lose them again!
  • Peggy69
    Peggy69 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Ha hahhahaaa....brilliant!!