Looking for support and encouragement

Options
cantwaitk8
cantwaitk8 Posts: 28 Member
Hi all-

I'm a 33 year old working-mother of 3 beautiful children. I am looking to develop healthy lifestyle and get to a healthy weight which mean 50 pounds need to go. I have used MFP successfully in the past but I have since had a total thyroidectomy. I had the thyroid removed about 3 years ago. I lost weight easily before that and was at a comfortable weight but then got pregnant with my third (and final) baby. Long story short I gained a lot of weight during the pregnancy and have struggled to loose post thyroidectomy and baby! So...friend me if your dedicated and looking for motivation and support as well

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    you are more than welcome to add me ....I am on here daily ....wishing you much success
  • bubbex2
    bubbex2 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am new here but also need support. Please feel free to add me also.
  • Kaypix
    Kaypix Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 and have approximately 40# that I need to shed , feel free to add me, I need accountability!
  • vettim16
    vettim16 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! You can do this!
  • CasperNaegle
    CasperNaegle Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Here are a couple of great articles to read. They will really help you get your calories and macros lined out to help you on your journey! It's really great if you can find a partner to work with on food and exercise... challenge each other and make it fun. Good luck!!

http://www.muscleforlife.com/build-muscle-lose-fat/

http://www.muscleforlife.com/meal-plans-for-weight-loss/
  • violet69
    violet69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    cantwaitk8 wrote: »
    Hi all-

I'm a 33 year old working-mother of 3 beautiful children. I am looking to develop healthy lifestyle and get to a healthy weight which mean 50 pounds need to go. I have used MFP successfully in the past but I have since had a total thyroidectomy. I had the thyroid removed about 3 years ago. I lost weight easily before that and was at a comfortable weight but then got pregnant with my third (and final) baby. Long story short I gained a lot of weight during the pregnancy and have struggled to loose post thyroidectomy and baby! So...friend me if your dedicated and looking for motivation and support as well

I have started this program many times and life gets away from me I need motivation and someone to just lift me up.
  • mhiggi02
    mhiggi02 Posts: 5,988 Member
    Options
    cantwaitk8 wrote: »
    Hi all-

feel free to add me. I've lost over 90lbs, have managed to keep it off for 2 years and just recently got into single-digit body fat %. I love to share and receive positive vibes.