28 lbs before and still going

Options
In december I was at my all time hight of 230 lbs and this morning I am down to 202 I have never posted before or after or durning pictures because I never had them, I do still have about 42 lbs to get to my goal but I was very excited about these pictures todayhI forgot to mention I did not start losing weight till Feb or March

167780_1509227499719_1505280367_31113746_9499_n.jpg

iphone020.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Replies

• cdbillups
    cdbillups Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    IMG needed to be lowercase.
  • heymommy0
    heymommy0 Posts: 54
    Options
    thank you I was trying to figure it out =)
  • jojopel
    jojopel Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Well done! Keep up the good work! :smile:
  • auri77
    auri77 Posts: 39
    Options
    u look like a totally different person!! congratulations :) i cant wait to hit that 199 after that im GOING DOWN!!!!!!!! lol
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    you are doing wonderful! You look amazing! Good luck on the rest of your journey!
  • soshotout
    soshotout Posts: 115
    Options
    Way to go! You are doing wonderful! You should be proud of yourself! I can't wait till I have some during and after pics!
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    You look great!! Cute outfit! :)
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    you do look great! i believe you hold ur weight like i do.. pretty damn well lol cuz you dont look like youd weigh that much! how tall are you?
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • myvenus
    myvenus Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    U do hide it well, great great job! looking good!
  • mamareese
    mamareese Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You are beautiful!
  • julwills
    julwills Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    you look great!!
  • lanenalatina
    lanenalatina Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You truly look amazing!!! congrats u are a inspiration wow, wow wow:flowerforyou:

6540321.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • losinfat4good
    Options
    very inspirational! You look fab!
  • InspiredByStreisand42
    InspiredByStreisand42 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm 201lbs and I wish I looked anything like that! How tall are you? Well done for working so hard!
  • heymommy0
    Options
    you do look great! i believe you hold ur weight like i do.. pretty damn well lol cuz you dont look like youd weigh that much! how tall are you?
    g

I am 5'8' thank you
  • heymommy0
    Options
    Thank you all for all the compliments it makes me feel even better, I didnt realize how much I had lost and notice the difference till today and I am just amazed I feel great.
  • heymommy0
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm 201lbs and I wish I looked anything like that! How tall are you? Well done for working so hard!

Thank you, I am 5'8. I was always very athletic in high school once I had 3 children in 6 years the weight just kept coming on
  • JustCrumbley
    Options
    :bigsmile: One hot mama!!!!!!!!!!!!! dang you can totally see a huge difference! inspiring. You're doing so amazing!!!!!!!! it's good to see the difference sometimes. I always feel like i look at myself every day so i never see a difference really even if i do lose a decent amount.
  • meetpapa
    meetpapa Posts: 20
    Options
    Great Job!.:smooched: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!