MFP with Fit Bit

Options
Hello everyone :) I am looking for new friends...all my old MFP friends are inactive nowadays. I started my jorney ( this time ) in March..I added Fit Bit into my plan in April. Currently I am down 62 lbs as of last week. I just hit 199 which is very exciting but I still have weight to loose and am doing it without alot of support :( Lonley here when you loose 4 lbs and no one cheers you. So if anyone wants to join me I'm up for any motivation and love being an inspiration. I'm almost 40
( January ) 5'8 and currently 199 and working on more: Let's do this together

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ....I am on here daily ...congrats on your 62lbs loss :)
  • jmacnally77
    jmacnally77 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    sounds like a plan I have a fit bit hr...there is a group of us that cheer each other and also do the weekly hustle...if you are interested friend me :)
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    You can find friends in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users

Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun.
  • JRenee180
    JRenee180 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I live doing them great motivation
  • JRenee180
    Options

//www.fitbit.com/user/3CD6Z9
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I LIKE having to manually enter my food three times daily and checking out what is going on with my friends and the MFP community. It shows me how expensive going out for "Japanese" is. What are the advantages of FITBIT?
  • JRenee180
    Options
    Motivating ;) it keeps me moving all week and I burn more calories than if I was not aware of how much I move in a day...it links with MFP so that is wonderful I track everything in MFP and it syncs to my Fit Bit...I'm moving more now than I ever have thanks yo Fit Bit

• editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    What are the advantages of FITBIT?

Fitbits calculate your TDEE (total daily energy expenditure), the calories necessary to maintain your current weight. When you connect your accounts and enable negative calorie adjustments, MFP adjusts your calorie goal every day to TDEE minus deficit. Fitbit challenges are great motivation—and fun. Fitbit syncs with a free website called Trendweight to plot a moving average of your weight without the "noise" of water weight.

But you still have to log everything you eat & drink accurately & honestly.
  • robyndobyn3
    robyndobyn3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi JRenee! Congrats on your weight loss!!! I'm in the same "neighborhood" weight-wise as you are and could definitely use some encouragement myself. I am also a Fit Bit user. I sent you a friend request on MFP and FitBit! I hope we can be an encouragement to each other!
  • HollyJRead
    HollyJRead Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I started using My Fitness Pal 3 weeks ago and I love it! I started vlogging my progress of getting back in shape on YouTube! Today is Day 22!
  • whittneydills
    whittneydills Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I love my fit bit!! Add me - looking for daily weight loss seeking friends
  • tkdchick1985
    tkdchick1985 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! You can add me in the Fitbit world too if you want to ( //www.fitbit.com/user/3L7FFN)