Anyone heard of LINCHI superfruit??

Options
I've been reading about Linchi superfruit detox and diet. It doesn't promote weight loss, but all of the natural ingredients in it are supposed to help fight certain things off. it's also to help with getting healthy. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything about this!

Replies

• mony956
    mony956 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I haven't heard of that but this fruit, I've known it as "lychee" since I was 13 years old back in Mexico, is SUPER delicious! I have been able to find them only a few times since then, I wish my local supermarkets would import the actual fruit instead of the canned ones. I hope to hear more about this!
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    Don't know what linchi is, but I used to eat a lot of lychee in India. Haven't seen the actual fresh fruit in the US ever.
  • HeidiYogi
    HeidiYogi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You can find lychee in some markets but for sure in any type of Asian market. We have a store here called "Uwajimaya" - I think it's a Japanese Supermarket (it's huge) and they sell them there - and yes, they are super delicious! :)
  • Jenniferdallas
    Options
    I've actually tried the Lichi Super Fruit Diet..its great...after the detox I did notice a different in how my clothes fit, and my stomach got super flat....take the diet pills...it helps you so you're not always hungry, makes you more energetic, and does help you lose weight...and I love that its natural.
  • milaxx
    milaxx Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Like everyone else I've heard of lychee, they sell them at the Asian market.