Protein World?

Options
daralydia
daralydia Posts: 10 Member
Hi all, was wondering if anyone has used protein world shakes and supplements?

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I like to chew my food.
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I buy milk muscle light chocolate shakes from Costco. I use them as supplement and to get more protein because I eat low carb. But they're still high calorie (140 for light) so consume with caution
  • xBabyLlamaDrama
    xBabyLlamaDrama Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Never heard of protein world. Optimum nutrition is a great brand in case you're not satisfied. Though I'd say really, just look at the ingredients and learn what they mean. The difference between whey, soy, casein, etc. And calorie to protein ratio. Good luck.
  • cazzaisdabest
    cazzaisdabest Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hiya. Have been doing protein world for 19 days... First week I lost 7lbs, second week 1lb and have lost one more as of this morning. So 9lbs in 19 days. I'm pretty happy with this. 2x shakes a day with 1% milk and then a bowl of weetabix for dinner with 1% milk. Calorie intake a day about 1100kcals and going to the gym for 50mins a day, everyday!
  • fatboyliz
    fatboyliz Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    i like mini v nutrition - their shakes taste really nice!
  • PowerKickChic
    PowerKickChic Posts: 108 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Wrong forum :|

I drink protein shakes. I buy mine at the store for 1/2 the price and has like 15g protein per shake (not including the liquid you add) :o I use natures bounty chocolate and its pretty tasty with some almond milk. It costs $19.99 at walgreens and lasts almost a month if I drink one everyday.

I am very skeptical about vitamin type supplements that are labeled things like "brilliance capsules" or "lean muscle capsules". If you are serious about improving your performance then you should do a lot of research and get the vitamins or components in their raw form and adjust the dosages yourself.
  • meganisaacson
    meganisaacson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Just started protein world weight loss collection and so far I LOVE it. Not gonna weigh myself until the end of the week but hopefully it works along with a healthy diet and exercise!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!