Embarrassing NSV...

thecanface
thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
edited September 28 in Motivation and Support
So today I wanted to wear a belt with the pants i was wearing, not really because i needed it, but because these pants looked weird without a belt. well this belt doesnt exactly fit me anymore, its entirely too big, and i could use about 3 more holes.. anyway I went to a funeral this afternoon, and on the way back my friend pointed out my belt.. the buckle part of it was completely twisted to the back.. like if i put the belt on backwards! i was like omg! how long was it like that!?!? (we have no clue) as we started walking i realized that every step i took the belt would move, to where eventually the buckle was to the back..

good thing= belt is big because i lost weight.
Bad thing = people probably thought i was sooooo cool and trendy wearing my belt backwards to a funeral :(

buying a new belt today..

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    At least you had a laugh on a sad day. My friends and I would have wet ourselves.
  • aerophage
    aerophage Posts: 4 Member
    Just wait... in a month everyone will be wearing their belts backward!
  • ksharon22
    ksharon22 Posts: 111
    I just bought a new belt this week too!! I didn't have the twisting issue though (you trend setter, you!)--just needed a smaller one! Thanks for the laugh and congrats to you!
  • hbrittingham
    hbrittingham Posts: 2,518 Member
    That story reminded me of an embarrassing NSV I had. I was just sitting at my desk and twisted just a bit in my chair and my bra came unclasped. It had gotten to big and so it was loose and came unclasped because of that. I scurried to the ladies room as fast as I could. LOL
This discussion has been closed.