GNC Burn 60 Pills..

Options
Hey is anyone using or has used the GNC burn 60 pills?

I've been using them for about a year now (took a 5 month break from diet & excercise and the pill and gained almost all my weight back)

I was just wondering how long people have been using it and if there is any recommendations on how long you should use it for. I know it gives me awesome energy when I work out and I don't take it on the days I rest.

Replies

• fitaliciag
    fitaliciag Posts: 373
    Options
    does it give you headaches when you don't take it? I have never taken them. Do they work?
  • Tat2dMommy
    Tat2dMommy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    No I've never gotten jittery, nauseated when I take them and I don't get any headaches when I don't take them. Maybe because I drink coffee and the coffee helps when I don't take them.
  • medaniel23
    Options
    I have never taken those pills.

I take these from GNC http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3958639

My brother is on them as well and we've both dropped 10lbs each. When you're on fat burners.. when it comes time to stop taking them you don't want to just stop. When you start fat burners they recommend you start taking one a day, then within so many days or weeks you increase it to (x) amount of pills. So when you are about to finish the bottle or stop the cycle.. you want to ease off of it like you ease into it. That will help you to not gain the weight back plus more.

These pills I'm on don't make you jittery, but be sure to drink a lot of water and try hard not to drink alcohol, sodas or anything high in sugar because it will help you see better results! :)