HCG

Options
Has anyone tried it? What do you think?

Replies

• kbryanmc
    kbryanmc Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It's a hormone injection=EPIC FAIL. Count your calories, work out=SUCCESS.
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Starving yourself and drugging yourself with a steroid is not a healthy way to lose weight. Period.
  • KrissyGoodwin83
    Options
    yep I tried it....it's actaully not a steroid it's a hormone that is produced by women and it increases when they get pregnant, but the levels are very low so it won't effect you, there are shots or drops..., it hardest 30 days of my life!! it's not really that great for you, and once you are done then you have to have a super strict diet or the weight comes on quickly... after taking it my blood pressure went trough the roof and my thyroid is now all funky, it's taken me 3 months to get 15 lbs off and I work out extensively 6 days a week... so I wish I would've never done it :-(...
  • doris_day
    doris_day Posts: 159
    Options
    Honestly two of my friends did it. My male friend lost 25 so far and my girlfriend lost 45. To me it sounds so scary to only eat 500 to 600 calories. But they both lost some serious weight. Both have kept it off now that they are off of it - but I can easily see getting back the weight if you don't change your lifestyle. Plus they don't work out at all.
    The only way to really keep it off is to stay on here and do it the right way.
  • jtintx
    jtintx Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Was speaking with a professional in this area just the other day and she told me that most of the people on that program end up losing mostly muscle and not fat. So, once they get off of the program they have less muscle than they had before and they end up being even fatter (body fat % wise). She says she would tell everyone to stay away from it!