Looking for weight loss buddies!

Options
I am a mom to a handsome eight month old boy. However while pregnant I allowed myself to gain upwards of 13bs. I am now struggling to lose this weight and would love love love to find some weight loss buddies to keep me motivated!!!

Replies

• kittybug2005
    kittybug2005 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im a mom of a sweet lil 9 month old girl! I allowed myself to gain to much as well amd need morivated! Its so much harder then I thought it would be after having a baby! We can get those pounds off. Just have to stay strong. Btw my sister swears by those crazy wrap things. She has lost a lot of inches with them.
  • missmeliss92
    missmeliss92 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Oh and that was a typo in my post I gained upwards of 130lbs, not 13lbs
  • ATdreamer
    ATdreamer Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and also a new mom to an almost 10 month old little girl. I too gained pregnancy weight that I am struggling to lose! Would love to be able to help motivate each other! Add me :)
  • robyndobyn3
    robyndobyn3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a 14 month old daughter. I have baby weight plus some to lose. I would love some company on this journey!
  • stephy27
    stephy27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 2 daughters but the last one was born 8 years ago! Can I still call it baby weight?!
  • BabyPhat90713
    BabyPhat90713 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My daughter is going to be two next year and I'm still struggling to get the weight off. I gained 35 pounds. But I need to lose 85. Definitely looking for motivation and I'm determined this time. You can add me. We can do this!!
  • BabyPhat90713
    BabyPhat90713 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    stephy27 wrote: »
    I have 2 daughters but the last one was born 8 years ago! Can I still call it baby weight?!

Lol. That sounds good to me. I say it all the time with my 2 year old