Down 1st 7lbs!

Options
BigMamaLynsey
BigMamaLynsey Posts: 390 Member
edited July 2015 in Motivation and Support
ive been doing this healthier eating for 15 weeks now, wow still can't believe I've stuck so long, last time I stuck to it for a month and that's because I did everything completely wrong. Now that I have been doing it right, I feel good and I'm losing weight steady every week. I only did 30 mins of exercise this week, and lost 2lbs. It goes to show you really don't need to exercise to lose weight.. Doesn't mean you don't exercise, it helps keep you fit and also give me the extra calories if I wanted to eat extra when hungry.

I've managed to stay under my cal goal of 1525 in the 15 weeks, it did start at 1600 but has dropped now, so the more I lose the more cals it will drop and will get harder, so exercise will really help! Anyways I want to help motivate people on here because i know it really does help big time. There was so much I learned from here, I'm so thankful I found this app!

I just want to say, don't ever give up! I was one of those who just gave up, I look at myself in mirror all I see is a disgusting me, I know that's harsh but it's how I feel, I'll never be happy until I feel comfortable in my clothes/skin, I've looked at myself for about 8 years in the mirror thinking how fat I look. I know most of its due to having my 2 kids, I don't regret them whatsoever though. I'm a much happier person full of pride for what I've done myself, I now look in the mirror and think I'm doing this and I will do this. It's not just for my confidence and looks, it's for a healthier me too! I can tell you I used to eat crap and ended up with bad tummy etc often. Since eating healthier I haven't been ill once, no stomach pains etc. I just feel great :):):)

SW: 14st 7lbs
CW: 13st 0lbs

Replies

• BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    Now down to 12st 11lbs
  • Lady_Lyrico
    Lady_Lyrico Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! I'm finding it challenging staying within 1500 calories, but I am losing weight slowly so I am getting there. It's great to hear that you no longer have tummy pains - I suffer from those too, but have had fewer attacks since concentrating on my healthy eating plan.
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    :) good job
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    Thanks x
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    Been ill with kidney stones last 2 weeks, feeling a little better today, lost another 3lbs this week. Drinking more water and have managed to eat despite loss of appetite, been bed bound a lot so no exercise at all right now
  • Scotch2cubes
    Scotch2cubes Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Good job, I just posted something similar to your OP about just doing simple things and not trying to rule the world in the first week.
    Keep up the good work and hope you feel better. Ive had kidney stone myself so I can sympathize.
  • BigMamaLynsey
    Options
    Thanks scotch. I'm on the mend.. I hope, well managed to get out of house today so that was a start.