Posting my first NSV

Options
I ran (well jogged :smile: ) for a whole hour on the treadmill. When I started my weight loss journey I could only run like 5 minutes. Still not to the point where I "love" running like some, but it feels good to know that I can go for an hour!

Replies

• xoTLCxo
    xoTLCxo Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Yay!! That's awesome
    I just started with a walk/ run routine last week :))
  • fab50G
    fab50G Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    What an awesome NSV! Keep up the good work. :happy:
  • kimeastin
    kimeastin Posts: 2
    Options
    AWESOME!!! Good for you! It looks like you have made great progress toward your goal. Keep it up--you can do it! :)
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Thats great. I'm on week 3 of the C25K. Its though for me now, but hopefully I can get used to running.
  • manda1028
    manda1028 Posts: 148
    Options
    holy crap thats awesome:)
  • hilhall822
    hilhall822 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    That is AWESOME! Let me know if you ever get to love running- I'm wondering if you can turn into a lover of running. :)
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    good for you!! keep it up!
  • knittnponder
    knittnponder Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • TheGoktor
    TheGoktor Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm so impressed! And incredibly happy for you! :flowerforyou:

I'm doing C25K, and look forward to the day I graduate, then move onto 10k which will eventually be an hour of running. I never thought I'd ever be a runner, much less that I would love it but I do! People such as yourself are an inspiration, so thank you for sharing!
  • Rdy4change2011
    Options
    What an awesome NSV!! I haven't gotten up the courage to try running yet and it's great to know that you can go from 5 to 60 minutes. You are such an inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!