Help! Bbg

Options
did anyone else really struggle to complete the workouts when they started kaylas bbg1?

Replies

• hannahkingfitness
    hannahkingfitness Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Yes. It says in one of the first page that it's not designed for beginners. You will get there.
    Maybe go for bike rides and runs to help move things along faster.
  • amr32r
    amr32r Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    She has some beginner workouts you can try to build up to that program
  • FitFunFabulousNicole
    Options
    Yes! I struggled but I promise you it will get easier!
  • abb117
    abb117 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes! I took super long breaks and only got through circuits like 1 1/2 times. They are extremely tough! Don't get discouraged and it is totally worth it!
  • KaylaMack0215
    KaylaMack0215 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I did the pre training and that seemed to help. I still struggle though... But I know it's going to be great in the long run!
  • mizzgrace86
    mizzgrace86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Startes BBG many times but failing to Continue... Hopefully to Start again in Monday!! ;)
  • tinaolsson
    tinaolsson Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I also did pre-training but still struggle! I usually go after the 7 minutes and finish around 1,5 times. But it's supposed to be difficult, that's why people get such good results :wink: Good luck to you all!
  • BestMaeWest
    BestMaeWest Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Has anyone found, or made a BBG Support on FB? I can't find one (surprising!) and find it's easier to keep up on FB.
  • drah33
    drah33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I struggled the first time around and never finished. I was definitely lacking motivation! I am starting again this week, so let me know if anyone hears of a support group!