What are your goals for June?

Options
withchaco
withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
Mine:

~keep up the current exercise and diet regimen!
~do not let a day go by without eating fresh fruit/veggie -- no excuses (I used to live off restaurant/ fast food/ frozen entrees...)

My goals may not be super intimidating challenges, but I know I'll still feel good about fulfilling them when the month is over. Plus, it'll prepare me for the next step.

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    To maintain the goal I reached a few months ago. It's harder than it looks.
  • kdelost630
    kdelost630 Posts: 199
    Options
    1. Under 200 lbs by June 23
    2. Run at least 20 miles!
  • Kuvee
    Kuvee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Mine is exercise every day. Walk at least 2 miles a day along with weight lifting and/or swimming. Eating a lot more like clean eating. No fast foods unless it's Subway. Losing at least a 1 pound a week.
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    To stick to my P90X/ Running Hybrid and to my zig-zag eating plan. Ideally I'd like to see 149 on the scale, but we'll see!
  • gatorflyer
    gatorflyer Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    1. Get to under 170 or less and stay there despite an upcoming family reunion.
    2. Improve my walking distance to 8 miles.
    3. Continue to eat healthy and exercise regularly
  • gargoyle999
    gargoyle999 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Big goal is to break 200 by the end of the month. I've been hanging around 208-210 for the last couple weeks it seems so I may not make it. But I'm going to try!!!
  • kaypee65
    kaypee65 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    My schedule for the month is nightmarishly busy. So my goal is to continue to eat a healthy diet, to stay within my calorie budget, and to hit the gym three days a week. I think i'll be too busy for more gym time but will be active with my dogs.

Good luck everyone! You can do it.
  • myshell67
    myshell67 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    1. see 185. that's only 3 lbs less than i am now, but i am going on vaca for 10 days starting next week, so it will be hard to stay on track.

2. get through all 6 circuits of my jillian michaels dvds.

3. motivate my mom to stay active & eat healthy.
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    No rice till July 10th..and to stick with my current plan
  • irridia
    irridia Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    eat no more than 120g of carb/day for the whole month but aim for 100g
    get my fasting bg below 100
    meet my protien goals w/out going waay over on fat
    get my HDL up w/out drugs
    Hopefully mid month make it below 190
    weight lift daily except for 1 rest day
    not slack on weekends
    add swimming as soon as its warm enough
    take a complement w/out comment(out loud for this month, next month we'll try for no internal comments either :blushing:
  • grdevoe
    grdevoe Posts: 16
    Options
    1. Lose five pounds which will bring me halfway to meeting my goal weight, almost there!
    2. No late night eating, even if my sisters bake delicious goodies!
    3. Run at the gym/outside at least three times a week
    4. Finish level 2 and level 3 of 30 day shred!!
  • mauryr
    mauryr Posts: 385
    Options
    As this month I will hit "the big five-oh", I wish to get below my goal of BMI=25... and really stay there. I have been on a 3 month plateau hovering around that number. Frustrating! I was sure I'd be way below by now.
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    i will be doing the "from couch to 5k in 9 weeks" challenge, june 1st starts off week one and im right on track.

yahooey!!!! :)
  • Allibaba
    Allibaba Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I made a big goal for no booze in June. It is going to be a bit tough, I don't drink that much but I think that having none at all will be a challenge, but it will help me stay on my plan. Other than that, I am going to go to spin class once per week, and get cardio workouts of at least 40 mins 4 times a week. I am going to drink 9 glasses of water per day and stay on my meal plan.

It's going to be a great month!