Hi There!!

Options
neenbeck
neenbeck Posts: 34 Member
Hello, all!! My name is Nina, and I am brand spankin' new to this community. I am a 27 year old nanny from San Francisco! I am also vegetarian! I am a huge advocate for body positivity, and I have spent many years "loving my body" and not being concerned with weight loss. Unfortunately, I've come to the realization that while I have been "loving my body", I haven't been treating it with love. I am 80 pounds overweight, my blood pressure is borderline high, and I have a very fast resting heart rate. I have been instructed by my doctor to lose weight, or suffer the consequences of morbid obesity.

Today is day 1, and I am so excited to finally be treating my body with the love it truly deserves!!!

I would love to connect with some likeminded individuals! I know I'm going to need lots and lots of strength to lose this weight, and having friends in this community would help immensely!!

Replies

• jddicarlo
    jddicarlo Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Always a great day to start day 1. You can do this. Happy to lend support and motivation on the journey.
  • scolaris
    scolaris Posts: 2,145 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Enjoy the process... I'm new too & hanging on to the enjoyment part. You're a beautiful young woman! Stay body positive as you increase your health & strength.
  • jenna25
    jenna25 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Love your mindset girly! Welcome! Would love to encourage each other!