i need to stop thinking and dreaming about this and just get on with it

Options
Anyone want to join me? I have been making excuses for too long now, promising myself that I'll have just one last binge and never actually starting the healthy eating. I feel tired, I feel low, I feel achy and I don't want to feel like this anymore. Who wants to join me on a new journey? Let's start this once and for all and get ourselves on the path to the people we want to be. No more regret! Ill set up a group if you do x

Replies

• tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I could use something like this. I don't binge but my diet isn't as healthy as it should be and need some serious motivation to eat right. I hope more people like us will join in so we can motivate each other to eat clean.
  • MollyLaine
    MollyLaine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'll join you. I can motivate myself sometimes, but not always. It'd be great to have a group I can help and having them help me
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." -Walt Disney :)
  • jcorvett007
    jcorvett007 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    My daughter asked me the other day..Mom how come you always wear those clothes.. she is four by the way! I sat there and though for a second.. well it's because all of my clothes are to small! I have lots of clothes but I can not fit into any. I gotta do something... count me in!!
  • Sharon909
    Sharon909 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in. My 6 yr old took a video of me in my jammies last night. Needless to say that jammies don't have a tummy support panel or fashion tricks to hide the rolls. I just turned 43 and I felt so awful about myself looking at that video. Today I ate 2 hardboiled eggs for breakfast. I went to the gym on my lunch break and did the elliptical for 40 minutes and am having an Amy's Organic Pad Thai for lunch (not the best choice but better than a burger and fries with a coke). We are going to Disney in a month and I'd like to lose 5-7 lbs by then so that my shorts aren't biting into my waist when I sit on those cramped rides. Ugh. The horror.
  • jenmckane86
    jenmckane86 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    "Nothing works unless you do." Maya Angelou
  • tatilove1988
    tatilove1988 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Ohhh yayyy! Glad other people joined in.
  • krupskaya
    krupskaya Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Can I join you? I go along calorie counting really well for several weeks then get complacent and start bingeing on chocolate and crisps. The result is I end up almost - not quite - at square one. This two steps forward one back approach means that I have only lost 10lbs since Christmas. I really need to do better!
  • snowy_sk
    snowy_sk Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hi all, so I have set up a group called No more regrets. Please feel free to join and let's get our journeys started! xx
  • sarahmoore0979
    sarahmoore0979 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    I really need this - I've used this site before with success, but over the last 6 months I've put on over a stone and have bought bigger sized trousers (which i promised myself I wouldn't do) because I felt horrible in my normal clothes.
    I need to get back to basics; proper eating, exercising and definitely cutting down the alcohol intake.

Looking forward to supporting others, and getting support. Sarah :-)