Back again....looking for Friends Pref UK based and around my age. (44)

Options
Hi All

Im Jo and I'm back again. I keep stoping starting etc etc and yet this time after seeing a comment on a letter about my rather high BMI it broke my heart but made me think

I Really must lose this weight and for me

So here i am. Im UK based Somerset infact I'm looking for people with around 56lbs to lose but with no rush in mind, hoping they are UK based so the timezone is the same and also possibly around the same age.

I also have an underactive thyroid so if you have that same condition, also are trying to lose that weight and would like to be friends to just message me.

Thank you for reading

Jo

Replies

• sadielady2006
    sadielady2006 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi jo
    I'm 43.. just let weight pile on also in high bmi group.. so going try this lost 6 lb but don't seem be able get more off.. not sticking to it as should have a 3 year girl..
    We can do it.. x x x
    Becky
  • 26deb76
    26deb76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi i am deb from birmingham uk aged 39 i looking to lose 7stone feel free to add me
  • katyconn123
    katyconn123 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi jo , I'm katy age 43, I have hypothyroidism had it for nearly 3 yrs now and put in the weight with it, I too am taking this journey slow as I want to live life as well as get fitter add me as a friend if you feel it would help, good luck with your journey
  • hebdenbiker
    hebdenbiker Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, 39M UK here. Don't have anything wring with my thyroid - just a fat *kitten* :smiley: Feel free to add me and good luck
  • welshchick666
    welshchick666 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Lesley 40 from south west Wales I've added you